2019년 8월 27일 화요일

CRAZY HOUSE HELP SEASON 8 - Mercy Johnson 2019 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie Full HD


Best Youtube Right Now
With Comments And Related Trending Videos It
For U


 
 








 















 






CRAZY HOUSE HELP SEASON 8 - Mercy Johnson 2019 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie Full HD




Tags :
    Movie
    Mercy
    SEASON
    8
    HOUSE
    Full
    HD
    Nigerian
    -
    2019
    Nollywood
    HELP
    Latest
    Johnson
    CRAZY


* Comments.


- If you watched season 1to8 at the same channel (here) hit like Nice movie
 
- If you loves this movie and here for mercy Johnson and her fan's gather here let's know ourselves nd hit the like button
 
- Am I the only person that finds the sister diamond so annoying I felt like slapping her through the screen
 
- I like this second daughter she so humble and brilliant
 
- team marcy hit me like bikoz I have not bin sleeping 4 dis movie
 
- Please this gateman shouldn't stop acting,he's very funny 🤣🤣🤣
 
- I no get pride,,if you know you don't have pride hit the like button.....apolo and the gateman deserves accolades
 
- If u are here for Apolo, pls hit the like button.
 
- I always read the comments before watching,who does the same
 
- I enjoy the friendship blw chief and the brother that's how families need to live
 
- The mother plant all this Evil in her children everytin that has A beginning has an end so becareful how you live your life
 
- If you watched season 1to8 hit the like button 🔥🔥
 
- Mercy Johnson the best in every role Hit like button if u agree with me👍👍👍👍
 
- Who is watching in this new month of JULY 🔥 happy new month guys! God bless us all💃💃
 
- If you love this movie from the beginning till now hit the like flash boy my crush 🤦 mercy Johnson my word best who is with me on this
 
- Helen is the only ‘ child’ who genuinely care about her father.. she’s such a good person and has a good heart❤️
 
- This movie don't deserved ending i swear down,thanks for giving us this intresting movie
 
- If you are here for Mama Purity and Flash boy And also love 😍 reading comments like meLet me see you like...
 
- Marcy j u are the best may God Almighty guide and protecte you and your lovely and beautiful family.Ameen❤💘💘💘
 
- That gate man self na character Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said, do you know how many years I use senior Dangote way una dey bit me like that.
 
- Can yall gather here and give that diamond of a girl a hot slap, I beg👋👋👋, she's annoying.
 
- If you are enjoying the movie please hit the like button below
 
- Don't be a bad influence to your children or people leaving around you coz what goes around comes back around. 👍
 
- Last Last Mercy Johnson won this battle it was tough....from grass to Grace...great movie... 🇰🇪 Let's show love to Appolo..wicked shall never go unpunished..
 
- Bad attitude and a bad wife is like a flat tire,you can't go anywhere until you change it very wicked people,nothing is hidden under the sun you will always reap what you sow 👍👍👍👍👍✌✌✌✌ interesting movie thanks 💞💞💞💞💞😍😍😍😍😍😍
 
- If you're Mercy Jonson's fans please gather here let's show her some love
 
- Ooooooh flash boy you will not kill us all, did you just slap me no I just did your make up 😁😂😅🤣😁
 
- If you love the movie and the song too! Make it blue
 
- Their is always light, at the end of the turnail......So shall it be .AMEN 🙏🙏
 
- That bodyguard is funny see how he lifts a full grown man like flashboy😂😂😂😂😂😂
 
- Have learned that sometimes our parents are wrong not Everytime you have to follow what they suggest sometimes follow your hrt
 
- The ending is not right at all... diamond and her brother should go to the village to farm... be careful the way you treat people because you never know what God has in store for them.
 
- Nice story. What goes around comes around. What you sow you reap. I am happy for Apolo she laughed at the end.
 
- Flash boy go back to your father's house and stop shouting.
 
- How old were you when you discovered that letter A is not in the spellings of any number from 1-100?
 
- First to comment my partners from UAE hit me like button guy's love you all watching from Abu Dhabi
 
- If you no were are friends hit a like for me so i don't cry
 
- I so much love this movie, love u mercy Johnson flash boy u killed me with laughter u don't even have strength😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀I have mozzo💪💪
 
- I love this song in this movie God will not give us a bad mother 🙏🙏everyone in this movie is our friends so show them some love nice job guys isn't easy for we to watch it to end all glory go to God almighty 💋💋💋💋💋
 
- I love the way chiefs brother is handling things it is sad that she and her daughter died hmmmmmm
 
- Interesting, thanks Nollywoodpicturestv for uploading
 
- I just wish the other girl was chief's daughter too.
 
- Well made movie great stories , the movie is superb. Mercy Johnson you are the best your father and uncle great job. This movie deserve a reward 💯🙌😍💕❣️❤️😍 😍
 
- Give it up for mercy Johnson and the gate man...
 
- Who is watching from Jamaica , hit the like bottom.
 
- Flash boy my guy all you know is shouting you can fight your fellow man 😀😀😀😀
 
- in this part all the hidden plans will be known. nothing can hide under the sun.
 
- I love Mercy Johnson,always good in every role,if you agree with me pls alight at my channel😍
 
- Don't be a bad influence to your children or people leaving around you coz what goes around comes back around. 👍
 
- Who's here for mercy Johnson, hit the like button
 

Related Videos For U :



My Blog URL : commentsinnigeriaforyou.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기