2019년 8월 27일 화요일

COZA PASTOR EXPOSED AGAIN! Stella Damasus Accuses Biodun Fatoyinbo of Raping Her Friend Of 15 Years


Best Youtube Right Now
With Comments And Related Trending Videos It
For U


 
 








 















 






COZA PASTOR EXPOSED AGAIN! Stella Damasus Accuses Biodun Fatoyinbo of Raping Her Friend Of 15 Years




Tags :
    Of
    COZA
    15
    Damasus
    Years
    Her
    EXPOSED
    Fatoyinbo
    Raping
    Biodun
    Stella
    Accuses
    Friend
    of
    AGAIN!
    PASTOR


* Comments.


- Thank you stella only a victim can understand 😢😢😢 as for me am gonna die with my rape experience I dont know how to face the public Nigerians are just unbelievable
 
- Aunty Stella, God bless you abundantly for this message you passed... You said nothing but the truth!!!! All you said are facts!!! I love you Ma... Thank you once again❤
 
- Ohhh God bless you mama. May God protect Timi's family. I love them so much
 
- All Victims should speak now , this is your time for justice
 
- God bless you!!!! You’ve said it all 👍🌹
 
- Oola la la... I love this confidence Stella...I stand with u
 
- Thank you for this video its well explained blessing my dear to you and your family thank you again
 
- Stella thanks for adding your voice
 
- Is good to raise this topic as it’s happening all around the world men make me sick
 
- Its finally unraveling. The false prophets and charlatans. All the years of brainwashing and stealing from the poor. My people suffer for lack of knowledge.
 
- I feel so very sad 😥😢 about this matter.
 
- May God continue to open them.. No Man's grace can cover another man..
 
- Lord, let your Will only be done in Nigeria - let the wave of healing & restitution permeate the land. Amen 🤐
 
- ... I believed everything Tonki said too!!!!
 
- Thank you so much ma. This is so true.
 
- 😮 this is crazy, however not surprised. I was in a similar situation with a winner’s chapel pastor, I was lucky not to have been raped coz I was lucky his parents were home and I yelled for them. I personally lost faith in any pastor understanding that Man is evil.I am glad she had the courage to speak up.
 
- My papa, spiritual father, daddy in the Lord, my G.O . It's so sad to see someone with numerous religious titles and highly adored by many been imprisoned by lost( lost of the flesh) so sad. Note; salvation is in no other than JESUS. He alone payed the price.
 
- Ooooh yes God bless you sister 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏
 
- Good evening Stella Thank you so much for coming out
 
- Thanks so much my sister Stella for speaking out, l can't wait to see you and sister Kate Henshaw one day both of you are my best actresses , God bless you my sister.
 
- Stella, God bless you for this video. May God have mercy on us
 
- Oh goodness Things happening to people that are not suppose to experience such Pastor wow May God have mercy But I wish he could confess and repent And let all this off But hell no no They will never God have mercy
 
- Leave this people alone.And face tb Joshua.Na because of celebraty ABI?
 
- Watching this video and crying profusely. It is not just about the Dakolos but every girl/boy that has been abused and feel they have no voice. We need to get better at listening, stop blaming the child, and providing better support for victims of any abuse.#istandwithrapevictims#nomoresilence #lethealingbegin
 
- True! I agree with you!
 
- This is very true... Let me just keep quiet before I go viral on such an issue. God bless you ma
 
- I am so impressed and at the same time inspired by you Stella. I stand for the truth. Let the revolution and movement for justice begin. Enough for oppression, enough for plague of silence, enough for brainwashing and enough for manipulations!!!
 
- 😢 if only we have the boldness to speak out..... well said ma🤝🤝
 
- Word!!! I applaud you Stella. This caption though 😂 😂 😂
 
- Stella thank you so much for speaking out and adding strength to the Dakolos
 
- Thank you Stella Damascus. You speak the truth. I think something has to be done about these new generations pastors.They are not only manipulative but exploitative. All you need to be a pastor is a good command of English language and a sound orator. The allegations should be investigated.
 
- My heart still bleeds. May God bless you Stella for being damn honest. Love u more.
 
- If this trend continues, i see many churches being exposed and then it will get to choirs and their members lol. Watch out for part two
 
- God bless you Stella Damascus.
 
- God bless you ma'am🙏🙏
 
- You have said it all God bless you ma
 
- Stella you rock! I’m so proud of you for speaking up about this issue.👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
 
- Na lie .Dem don pay dem dis one
 
- Oh my world....I love my country and hate it at the same time . 😢 everything...
 
- Thank you so much Ma. I have made me understand this
 
- Stella God bless you and guard u in Jesus name Amen thanks, God please help us to fight this battle because we don't have that power
 
- Thank you my sister , God bless you
 
- You have spoken well.Good one Stella
 
- Thank you stella, so true.
 
- The General Overseers must be scared now. Why are they all quiet? They're quick to attack Daddy Freeze on matters to do with tithe and offerings.
 
- Thank you MA, God bless you....well said💝
 
- Bless you ma!
 
- I salute Stella u have courage God bless u
 
- Yasss! I love this woman! Thank you.....
 
- I believe you and I say NO to RAPE.
 

Related Videos For U :



My Blog URL : commentsinnigeriaforyou.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기